Monday, May 24, 2010

I want to learn web programming and design. What are the best programs to master?

I would like to be a project manager for a web company. I need to learn a variety of programs in order to do this. I do not have any of these skills presently. Any idea of which basic programs I should learn first followed by moderate and difficult programs.


Time lines necessary for each program would also be helpful.





Thanks.

I want to learn web programming and design. What are the best programs to master?
HTML first %26gt; Java Script %26gt; Java (or Visual Basic or C/C++)


Then go to software architecture to cover all the needed ideas of how to structure a software design. To learn programming language extensively, you will need to spend a year with a lot of working experience.
Reply:What do you mean by "programs"? Do you mean courses of study or software applications? Or do you mean programming language?





I would contact careers advisers at relevant colleges for advice on suitable courses of study and how long they would take. Maybe also contact prospective employers and find out what qualifications they expect.


No comments:

Post a Comment