Monday, May 24, 2010

I tried re programming my remote but nothing is happening still. Do i need a new remote?

The lights on the bottom of the remote work and the Wii works but the remote won't work on screen. I've tried new batteries and reprogramming the remote several times. Is there anything else I can try before going out and buying a new one?

I tried re programming my remote but nothing is happening still. Do i need a new remote?
Hi Jessica,





I know you changed the batteries but take them out %26amp; leave them out for several minutes. Give it a half hour.





Some programmable remotes have a capacitor to hold memory while you change batteries. Sometimes that will let them reset.





Norm
Reply:Try again and read the instructions slowly. good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment