Friday, July 31, 2009

What is the best way to start programming games?

I am 14 years old but I already have some high skills in computers. I learned a whole course on html but still don't know how to start with java (not javascript) so I can make my own flash games, and maybe 3d.

What is the best way to start programming games?
It starts with the spark of an idea and a passion for getting it done.





You have to have curiosity about doing things on the computer and an immense capacity for frustration.





Good luck!
Reply:You're starting too big. Start with a program to input two numbers, add them and display the result. Stuff like that.





Take some courses either online or through a local college.





You're on the right path, but programming isn't like html.





Programming is like writing very detailed instructions for how to do something. It has to be detailed, computers are quite dumb.


No comments:

Post a Comment