Friday, July 31, 2009

How can I go about finding an entry level programming job more effectively?

Well, I just graduated in Jan. and the job hunt has been slow...not stagnant, but not the most promising...Anyway, I am looking for an entry level applications/systems programming or firmware engineering position or even internship and I am having a very hard time finding companies that have jobs suitable for someone fresh out of college. My main job hunting resource is Dice.com (I use it almost exclusively), but I also have a few various other methods that I use occasionally. What can I do to make my job search more effective? It is a very frustrating situation and I don't want to be temping for the next year...Please help, thanks.

How can I go about finding an entry level programming job more effectively?
I just went through a Job Search Workshop. Perhaps you could locate one in your area, there are many place that offer them.
Reply:Have you applied for jobs on job websites like Hotjobs,Monster, Careerbuilder and Craigslist? You could also search for jobs on websites like Simply Hired and Indeed. You can find more information at http://www.pcworkathome.net/jobwebsites....

garden design

No comments:

Post a Comment