Thursday, July 30, 2009

Is it OK to take a programming class online?

I would like to take a VBA/VB programming class. I have no programming experience and have never taken an online class. I am, however pretty proficient with computers. Since I work full time, I am thinking about doing it online vs going to class in person. Given these facts, is it advisable to take the class online or would it be better to do it in person.

Is it OK to take a programming class online?
I've never done it, but i think it would be fine. the programming classes that I have taken were like a huge lecture a week, then you spend hours and hours in the computer lab doing your homework...writing and perfecting programs. so you might as well just stay home and do your homework there and just tune in online when your professor does anything. good luck!
Reply:Here are a bunch of free tutorials.

flowers online

No comments:

Post a Comment