Thursday, July 30, 2009

How do you get your tv's programming to be played in English?

My friend recently bought a it's a sony trinitron WEGA SDTV flat-screen tv, 2006 model television off Craig's List from a Hispanic couple. The tv on certain shows reverts back to the Spanish mode. She keeps setting it back to English, however it keeps doing it. Anyone have any suggestions?

How do you get your tv's programming to be played in English?
Yes, unplug the TV for about an hour so it will revert back to factory settings...


Then re plug it in and reset your personal settings...


I do mean UNPLUG, not just turn off...


See it retains memory when just turned off, but it reverts when unplugged...


Let me know if you understand...
Reply:Thanks for the best answer award...


I hope I helped, I wish I knew if it worked for you... Report It


flower pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment