Sunday, August 2, 2009

What is the difference between Release and Debug modes in C programming language?

When I run my program in debug and release formats I have two different final solutions.I do not know what is the problem?because all the conditions are the same also I use one seed point for both versions.


I would be appreciated if somone help me.


Majid.

What is the difference between Release and Debug modes in C programming language?
The release mode is meant for production environment while


the debug mode is made for testing environment. reason?


Because debug mode contain lots of information like line


number etc. which can be helpful to solve a given bug location.


Also a debugger requires object compiled with debug


mode. Release mode is a optimised code to run at production


systems. There is no additional debug information in it.


Hope it helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment